- Full-day trip to Anguilla by boat from St Maarten
- Snorkel at an excellent coral reef location off Sandy Island and see a bounty of Crayola-colored marine life
- Relax in the shallow waters along Sandy Island’s shoreline and explore its sparkling lagoon
- Dig into a delicious BBQ lunch at Roy's Bayside Grill on Road Bay Beach
- Light refreshments, lunch, snorkeling gear, port fees and round-trip boat transport between St Maarten and Anguilla included
- Pickup and drop-off from select St Maarten hotels included Tuesday through Friday
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Sail up the western coast of St Maarten to Plum Point and then cross the channel to Anguilla. During the journey, sip on rum punch purchased from the onboard walk-up bar and enjoy attentive service from your fun-loving crew.
Arrive at Sandy Island, a tiny sandbar just offshore from Anguilla devoid of touristic bustle. At this rare retreat, you’ll find only blue sky, pristine white sand beaches and palm trees. Feel yourself relax instantly in this postcard-perfect scenery, and experience a Pavlovian salt taste in your mouth when you hear seagulls and pelicans squawking above.
Don the provided snorkeling gear and jump into the transparent blue waters of the Caribbean. As you float along this aquatic paradise, you’re rewarded with views of coral reef rife with brightly colored fish and other marine life. The smaller children in your group can splash in the shallow waters along the shoreline, or dip their toes in the island lagoon.
Depending on the weather and sea conditions, your expert crew may instead take you to snorkel at Little Bay, a protected marine reserve surrounded by dramatic cliffs alive with wildlife, where goats scamper in and out of caves and pelicans dive-bomb for fish.
After snorkeling, climb back aboard Lambada and relax as your captain navigates the catamaran to Road Bay. Calm your rumbling stomach with a scrumptious lunch (provided) at Roy's Bayside Grill, typically offering a buffet of BBQ chicken, fish and ribs.
Spend the afternoon combing through Road Bay Beach’s charming little bars and lounging on the soft sand. Take a final swim in the breathtaking blue waters before sailing back to St Maarten.