- 3-hour beginning scuba diving off the coast of St Maarten
- Scuba dive with a PADI certified instructor
- Learn to use scuba gear while exploring a shallow dive site
- Marvel at the underwater beauty of the clear Caribbean Sea
- Spot moray eels, sea turtles and southern stingrays
- Explore the waters around Simpson Bay or Divi Little Bay (depending on departure time selected)
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
It was great with Damian as my instructor. I would recommend him to everyone wishing to explore SCUBA.
This excursion is the best! You just show up, watch a quick video, and then go scuba diving! If youve ever considered trying scuba diving, you should 100 do this because you just get right to the good stuff and then you can decide if you like it or not for the future.
The guide was really good and went over things in a way that made us feel confident and safe. We werent allowed to use our GoPro but he brought it and he took tons of cool pics and videos for us.
This was really really worth it and you shouldnt miss out. I was a little skeptical because there were no reviews but this was the best and that why Im trying to write a good review. I just didnt think it was true that you could just scuba without being certified but everything went exactly as it read and we even got some papers with all the dive information in case we try to get certified. Definitely give it a try!!!