- 3.5-hour dinner cruise on a schooner in St Maarten
- Set sail during a beautiful sunset as your relax on deck
- Enjoy unlimited drinks from an open bar
- Dine on a gourmet dinner, including your choice of mahi mahi or chicken, and coconut cream pie for dessert
- Eat delicious French bread and cheese snacks served by your personable crew
- Marvel at a starry sky while you cruise over the Caribbean
What You Can Expect
Great experience, great food!
Marian and Peter were the greatest hosts, Peter, the Captain, really knows his ship and handled her beautifully and we had some rainy spots along the way and he made sure we stayed ahead as much as you can with a sailboat. You felt more like friends over for dinner than a " cruise".The food was great and home cooked, homemade mango chutney yum.
You can't always control the weather, so don't base a review on whether there was a sunset, that's silly. Base it on the personal experience, Marian and Peter are wonderful and you'll enjoy yourselves very much.