- Half-day beach tour in St Maarten
- Swim, sunbathe or rent water sports equipment at Orient Bay Beach
- At Maho Beach, watch planes fly overhead from nearby Princess Juliana International Airport
- Enjoy complimentary refreshments (water, beer, soda or guavaberry rum punch)
- Hear entertaining and informative commentary from your local guide
- Round-trip hotel transport included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
With transport included, this tour makes it easy to get around St Maarten and two of its most well-known beaches. You’ll have plenty of free time for the beach on this family-friendly excursion!
What You Can Expect
Great trip overall! Had a little difficulty at first contacting the local guides to set-up the pickup from our cruise ship, but once that was squared away, the rest of the trip was awesome. Got to visit two great beaches. Would definitely recommend this excursion!
Tour was excellent. My husband and I were treated very well. Enjoyed the historical knowledge our guide had not only St. Maarten, but also surrounding islands. Very relaxed and informal, blended in quite well with the island. At Orient Beach, If you are looking for a little solitude, but convenience of restroom and beach bartender, take a walk further down the beach to Coco resort. Maho beach is smaller and crowded, but crazy exciting with the planes flying directly over head as they land.