- 6-hour St Maarten sightseeing shore excursion and snorkel tour by speedboat
- Explore spectacular bays and marine reserves only reached by boat
- Snorkel around Tintamarre Island and Grand Case Bay’s Creole Rock
- Feed fish in Long Bay and bask on the beach at La Samanna Resort
- Enjoy lunch on Pinel Island at a local beachfront restaurant
- Small-group tour limited to 11 ensures a more personalized experience with your professional guide
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the St Maarten port for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
So informational, the captain was very friendly and kind, also very professional. We had a blast and saw the most beautiful waters, islands, turtles and lizards. It was magical, and the lunch was one of the best meals of my entire 7 day trip. Worth every penny.
The captain was very informative about the island, very professional, attentive and helpful
The 2 "Snorkal spots" were beautiful and had alot of sea turtles or fish to see
The 2 "swim/beach spots" had soft sand and crystal clear water one even had iguanas of all sizes to see
the beach side restaurant for lunch (fish,chicken,or rib dinner) was delicious, and definitely try the desperado beer or the guava-colada