- 6-hour St Maarten sightseeing shore excursion and snorkel tour by speedboat
- Explore spectacular bays and marine reserves only reached by boat
- Snorkel around Tintamarre Island and Grand Case Bay’s Creole Rock
- Feed fish in Long Bay and bask on the beach at La Samanna Resort
- Enjoy lunch on Pinel Island at a local beachfront restaurant
- Small-group tour limited to 11 ensures a more personalized experience with your professional guide
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the St Maarten port for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Worth every penny! Sam and Lisa were the best ever captain and guide. They were very knowledgable,friendly,and fun! The speed boat was fabulous and all the sites were great. Loved everything about this excursion and if we go back will definately do again. Don't miss this one.
Excellent tour. Skipper of speed boat was a very nice young man who gave us a great tour! Beautiful water and beaches. We saw turtles and dolphins. I would do the tour again and rate it an A plus!!!!!