- 6-hour St Maarten sightseeing shore excursion and snorkel tour by speedboat
- Explore spectacular bays and marine reserves only reached by boat
- Snorkel around Tintamarre Island and Grand Case Bay’s Creole Rock
- Feed fish in Long Bay and bask on the beach at La Samanna Resort
- Enjoy lunch on Pinel Island at a local beachfront restaurant
- Small-group tour limited to 11 ensures a more personalized experience with your professional guide
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the St Maarten port for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
This was an awesome trip. We were able to walk from our cruise ship to the speed boat where we went on a brief tour through the Marina then to open waters (waters were choppy that day which we were warned about but we had a blast!). Went to Creole Rock for some snorkeling then on to a few beaches and a had great lunch (food and drinks were really good) on Pinel Island. A little disappointed that we could not go to see the Sea Turtles because of the waters (we were also told about this before we left). We have been on a lot of cruises and always go on "non-ship" excursions. This by far was one of the best. It was the perfect amount of time (about 6 hours). Sam was great and really catered to us. He read our group 100% and showed us what we were interested in during the tour. It was even timed to see the planes land at the airport without having to wait around forever. I would highly recommend this tour.
One of the best tours I have ever been on. The speed boat is fun, the snorkeling was good, lunch was tasty and beers and sodas were cold and abundant. I would highly recommend this tour and would do it again in a heat beat.