- 6-hour St Maarten sightseeing shore excursion and snorkel tour by speedboat
- Explore spectacular bays and marine reserves only reached by boat
- Snorkel around Tintamarre Island and Grand Case Bay’s Creole Rock
- Feed fish in Long Bay and bask on the beach at La Samanna Resort
- Enjoy lunch on Pinel Island at a local beachfront restaurant
- Small-group tour limited to 11 ensures a more personalized experience with your professional guide
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the St Maarten port for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
This excursion was well worth the money. Weather was great, guides were awesome, lunch was fantastic, scenery was beautiful and cruising around St. Maarten in a speed boat was incredible. Oh ya, swimming with the sea turtles wasn't so bad either. Thanks guys!
This excursion was by far my favorite part during my cruise! The boat was really fun. The water wasn't too rough but wasn't too calm either. The boat takes you out to a tiny island where you go snorkeling and see sea turtles and stingrays. The place we went to for lunch was delicious and the drinks at the bar were very strong! After lunch, we went to another snorkeling sight. We saw a few dolphins when we were there! The snorkeling is okay. Definitely not the best but we went on the trip for the boat, not for the snorkeling. After that, we went by the airport and saw planes fly directly over us which was really cool. Then our guide, Matt, took some of us cliff diving and that was amazing! Matt was also a great guide and made the tour even better. Overall it was a great experience and would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to explore St Maarten!!