- 4.5-hour tour of Dutch St Maarten and French St-Martin -- two sides of the island of St Martin
- Swim or sunbathe at pristine Grand Case Beach or Orient Beach
- Try guavaberry rum punch in Grand Case, the island’s gourmet capital, and walk through the French village of Marigot
- Visit Coralita Bay and Cole Bay Hill for picturesque views of nearby Caribbean islands, or watch planes land at Maho Beach
- Hotel transport from Philipsburg included
What You Can Expect
After pickup from your Philipsburg hotel, venture first to Grand Case Beach, one of the most tranquil and beautiful of St Martin's coastline. Here, on the north end of the French side, walk along the crystal-white sand and admire the pristine, clear blue water that mirrors the sky. Sunbathe, swim or stroll at your leisure, basking in the tropical sun.
The visit the village of Grand Case, where you can try guavaberry rum punch or simply enjoy a soda or beer. If you choose, dine on a local dish, such as chicken legs or Johnny Cake – a fried cornmeal pancake – for lunch (own expense).
Next, head to the quaint village of Marigot. Delight in the European ambiance of the town, where colonial streets lined with shops and the open-air bazaar offer plenty of duty-free shopping opportunities if you’re interested.
Then, visit Maho Beach and hold your breath as you watch airplanes fly close above as they approach the runway at nearby Princess Juliana International Airport. Your tour ends with a drive through Simpson Bay on your return to your hotel.
Our tour guide was knowledgable. We had a private van and it took us all around the island. There was enough time in each location. I would recommend this tour to better understand the island.
The whole experience was wonderful! Our tour guide was very knowlegeable of the island and took time to stop and ssonhow us things about the area. Our van was nice and air conditioned which I really appreciated! We were able to take great pictures and have a wonderful experience. We definately recommend this company and we would use them again!