- Half-day private tour of the Peterhof (Petrodvorets) palace, one of St Petersburg’s most popular attractions
- Explore the world’s largest system of fountains at the gorgeous Grand Cascade
- Relax in the beautiful Lower Park and Upper Gardens
- Enjoy transportation by air conditioned car or mini-van
- Small-group tour to ensure a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
There are three major cascades and over 140 fountains in the park. The most impressive is the Grand Cascade, located directly below the Grand Palace, which features an impressive golden statue of Samson grasping the mighty jaws of the lion. The park's other cascades feature black and white chess board designs, Chinese dragons and numerous other features definitely worth seeing!
Friendly and informative guide- would highly recommend this tour!
This trip was all I had hoped for. I missed the Peterhoff in 2010 when I was here. Our tour guide, Lyda, was incredible, sharing her knowledge and patiently answering questions.This was the highlight of my stay.