- Half-day private tour of the Peterhof (Petrodvorets) palace, one of St Petersburg’s most popular attractions
- Explore the world’s largest system of fountains at the gorgeous Grand Cascade
- Relax in the beautiful Lower Park and Upper Gardens
- Enjoy transportation by air conditioned car or mini-van
- Small-group tour to ensure a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
There are three major cascades and over 140 fountains in the park. The most impressive is the Grand Cascade, located directly below the Grand Palace, which features an impressive golden statue of Samson grasping the mighty jaws of the lion. The park's other cascades feature black and white chess board designs, Chinese dragons and numerous other features definitely worth seeing!
ROSA MARIA D
LIda, our guide again, took us to Peterhof which is a fascinating and beautiful compound. She highlighted the key elements of the estate, providing sufficient time to walk around the gardens. Lida has a good command of English.
FYI -- When available, go by hydrofoil instead of car because it is a shorter ride and allows additional time at Peterhof: the highlight of St. Petersburg.