- Midnight boat cruise around St Petersburg with an onboard guide
- See St Petersburg’s drawbridges rise while cruising around the canals
- Admire the city’s illuminated monuments reflecting on the Neva River
- Cruise underneath Trinity Bridge and look out toward Vasilyevsky Island
- Learn about sights like Mikhailovsky Castle and Peter and Paul Fortress
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you’re booking this cruise to travel in June or early July, you’ll see the all sights during the famous White Nights – when the sky stays light all night! It’s an incredible phenomenon that enhances the romantic atmosphere of St Petersburg’s canals.
What You Can Expect
The city is latticed with canals that feed off from the romantic Neva River, and each night the drawbridges are raised to allow larger ships to pass. See the raising of the bridges as you glide around the canals, admiring the illuminated sights of St Petersburg reflected on the water. Pass underneath Trinity Bridge, admiring its Art Nouveau design, and gaze out toward the northern St Petersburg to see Vasilyevsky Island across from the Winter Palace.
Head into the widest part of the Neva River and pass Peter and Paul Fortress, the vast estate that looks magical lit up at night. Cruise alongside Mikhailovsky Castle and hear how the hulking structure was built for Tsar Paul I in the late 18th century.
After cruising around the canals of the city, admiring the sights, return to Kazan Cathedral and disembark your boat. Your nighttime tour finishes at the waterside.