- 10-hour sightseeing tour of Novgorod from St Petersburg
- Drive along an ancient trading route connecting Europe and Asia
- See the historical monuments of this Russian Orthodox city
- Visit medieval Russian monasteries including St Sophia’s and St George’s Cathedrals as well as Church of the Savior
- Admire beautifully painted frescoes and towering spires
- Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant and dinner inside the Novgorod Kremlin (included)
- Small-group tour ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
A closer understanding to what life used to be with wonderful church.
Fabulous trip - unfortunately due to the fact it is some distance from St Petersburg, there is a lot of driving there and back. We were fortunate to have a guide and driver to ourselves and we thought the trip very worthwhile, the place has a fascinating history and we spent a lot of time walking around the Kremlin and had the best lunch on our trip to Russia - our guide found it. Would recommend the trip.