This tour is limited to six people, providing a small-group experience with your guide.
- 4-hour tour of Peterhof by boat
- Cruise along the Neva River on a 45-minute ride by hydrofoil
- Stroll through the Lower and Upper Gardens and visit the Grand Palace
- Admire the world’s most elaborate fountain system
- Learn about historical and architectural features of the UNESCO World Heritage Site from your knowledgeable guide
- Small-group tour limited to 6 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
It was fantastic and very well organized! Beautiful Place and Must seen!
We had a wonderful tour with guide Veronika. She was knowledgeable, personable, and managed the time available very well. She is great. The palace tour rooms--the areas available to the public--are beautiful and fascinating. We were able to get through before most of the large groups of tourists arrived. It was a valuable opportunity to learn about Russian historical figures at the same time. The grounds are beautiful, even on a gray day. We found it easy to imagine traveling back in time there. We certainly recommend the tour.