This tour is limited to six people, providing a small-group experience with your guide.
- 4-hour tour of Peterhof by boat
- Cruise along the Neva River on a 45-minute ride by hydrofoil
- Stroll through the Lower and Upper Gardens and visit the Grand Palace
- Admire the world’s most elaborate fountain system
- Learn about historical and architectural features of the UNESCO World Heritage Site from your knowledgeable guide
- Small-group tour limited to 6 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This trip was an special experience.I had the privilege to be the only one with your excellent guide.
A powerful intellectual personality she took me all over the imperial Russia history.
Thank you, Leta.
Fun and amazing and informative = great tour! Guide was interesting and added insights to tsarist personalities and historical context. Convenient hotel pick up and early (uncrowned) admission. Hydrofoil is a fun and scenic way to travel.