This tour is limited to six people, providing a small-group experience with your guide.
- 4-hour tour of Peterhof by boat
- Cruise along the Neva River on a 45-minute ride by hydrofoil
- Stroll through the Lower and Upper Gardens and visit the Grand Palace
- Admire the world’s most elaborate fountain system
- Learn about historical and architectural features of the UNESCO World Heritage Site from your knowledgeable guide
- Small-group tour limited to 6 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
We had a wonderful tour with guide Veronika. She was knowledgeable, personable, and managed the time available very well. She is great. The palace tour rooms--the areas available to the public--are beautiful and fascinating. We were able to get through before most of the large groups of tourists arrived. It was a valuable opportunity to learn about Russian historical figures at the same time. The grounds are beautiful, even on a gray day. We found it easy to imagine traveling back in time there. We certainly recommend the tour.
Our tour guide, Margarita Maslova was excellent. She was able to answer any questions that we had. Her knowledge of English made it very easy to understand what she was saying. We enjoyed her company very much and through her thorough knowledge we learned a lot about Russian history and Russian way of life. We could not have asked for a better guide.