This tour is limited to six people, providing a small-group experience with your guide.
- 4-hour tour of Peterhof by boat
- Cruise along the Neva River on a 45-minute ride by hydrofoil
- Stroll through the Lower and Upper Gardens and visit the Grand Palace
- Admire the world’s most elaborate fountain system
- Learn about historical and architectural features of the UNESCO World Heritage Site from your knowledgeable guide
- Small-group tour limited to 6 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Our tour guide, Margarita Maslova was excellent. She was able to answer any questions that we had. Her knowledge of English made it very easy to understand what she was saying. We enjoyed her company very much and through her thorough knowledge we learned a lot about Russian history and Russian way of life. We could not have asked for a better guide.
This trip was an special experience.I had the privilege to be the only one with your excellent guide.
A powerful intellectual personality she took me all over the imperial Russia history.
Thank you, Leta.