- 3-hour private Peter and Paul Fortress tour in St Petersburg
- See the highlights of Peter and Paul Fortress, the oldest building in the city
- Learn about the building’s 18th-century history as you walk around
- Visit Trubetskoy Bastion, a prison museum and former torture chamber
- Marvel at the opulent interior of Peter and Paul Cathedral
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary and personalized attention from a guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This private tour introduces you to one of the most beautiful and fascinating landmarks in St Petersburg – Peter and Paul Fortress! Your private guide will ensure you’ll have a personal and in-depth experience while regaling you with stories about the site’s past.
What You Can Expect
This was a really worthwhile tour. We had plenty of time to see everything with a very pleasant knowledgeable guide. If you are coming in on a cruise ship or ferry, you don't need a visa. I hope very much to take another tour with this company when I come back to St Petersburg.
Short tour. Not much to see, but the guide Irina was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic.