- 3-hour private Peter and Paul Fortress tour in St Petersburg
- See the highlights of Peter and Paul Fortress, the oldest building in the city
- Learn about the building’s 18th-century history as you walk around
- Visit Trubetskoy Bastion, a prison museum and former torture chamber
- Marvel at the opulent interior of Peter and Paul Cathedral
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary and personalized attention from a guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This private tour introduces you to one of the most beautiful and fascinating landmarks in St Petersburg – Peter and Paul Fortress! Your private guide will ensure you’ll have a personal and in-depth experience while regaling you with stories about the site’s past.
What You Can Expect
This tour was amazing!
Definitely worth the price for a private tour of the fortress. We explored the fortress, cathedral and prison. Elena was wonderful, so highly educated and witty. Great insight into Russian history. Loved the insight that she shared as we toured the cathedral. I truly liked walking through the prison, seeing the multitudes of political prisoners who have called it home over the years. Great guide!!!!
This was a really worthwhile tour. We had plenty of time to see everything with a very pleasant knowledgeable guide. If you are coming in on a cruise ship or ferry, you don't need a visa. I hope very much to take another tour with this company when I come back to St Petersburg.
Short tour. Not much to see, but the guide Irina was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic.