- 6-hour private tour of Peterhof palace complex in St Petersburg
- Explore the Lower Park and see incredible fountains such as the Grand Cascade
- Visit the Grand Palace and see Monplaisir villa, a favorite abode of Tsar Peter the Great
- Learn about the emperors and empresses who lived in the palace throughout the ages
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary with personalized attention from a guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
We only offer this tour in summer, so that you can appreciate Peterhof's spectacular gardens at their best! The flowers bloom in May, and the Lower Park becomes a sea of color with tulips, roses and more surrounding all the fountains and ponds.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Excellent private tour. Everything worked fine, guide was very good!
We were collected promptly by our guide Katia at 10am from our hotel and taking by mini-bus to Peterhof. We immediately went into the palace on arrival around 11am and it was not too crowded. Her radio/headset guiding was excellent as you could still hear her commentary even when separated from the group or in a noisy place. We had fantastic weather - 24C/blue sky - so the gardens tour was very pleasant too. Katia took us to good lunch restaurant where we had excellent simple dishes from the Caucasus. On the journey back, we heard interesting stories of living in modern Russia. This private tour was excellent and Katia a fine host.