- 4-hour tour of St Petersburg with a private guide
- See top St Petersburg attractions like Winter Palace, home of the Hermitage Museum
- Hear about the city’s history while passing big-name sights such as Peter and Paul Fortress
- Stop for photos by the colorful Church on Spilled Blood
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary with personalized attention from a guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
I think this tour is perfect if you’re looking to escape the crowds and avoid the metro system in St Petersburg! Traveling by private car allows you to visit the places that you want to go to while seeing other sights along the way.
What You Can Expect
We did this tour and a tour of Pushkin with Nina Kazarina and we had a great time. The weather was good and Nina is a passionate, knowledgeable, and fun guide, always adjusting to your interests. She speaks good English. Highly recommend her.
We were happy with the local travel company who were very obliging. The guide was excellent and very informative and enthusiastic. We can definitely recommend this tour.