- 9-hour shore excursion of St Petersburg’s highlights
- See the famous Peterhof palace and its unique array of fountains
- Learn about Russian tsars at Peter and Paul Fortress
- Admire the State Hermitage Museum’s world-renowned art collection
- Enjoy a classic Russian lunch in an elegant restaurant
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures personal attention from your guide
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Had an amazing tour, our tour leader was fantastic and full of information. We Highly Recommend this tour !!
Our guide, Lena, was exceptional!! She was very knowledgeable and very easy to understand. As we drove through the city, she explained what the buildings or statues were. She answered all of our questions without hesitation. She had a great sense of humor and knew how to get into most tour sites without a long wait!!
Our only complaint was our lunch! The tour description says: "enjoy a classic Russian lunch in an elegant restaurant". Well, the lunch was in a basement cafe and far from elegant. The main dish was served lukewarm. We had a salad, chicken and pasta, bread and a piece of cake, I felt that they were not prepared for us. And, we really expected something more classic. Our friends who took a tour through the cruise line said they went to a really nice restaurant and had an excellent lunch. We were very disappointed. Also, we realize it wasn't Lena's decision.
I used Viator for 3 tours in Paris last year and was very happy with them, which is why I suggested Viator to my friends for this trip. Just don't promise what you cannot deliver.