- 8-hour shore excursion of St Petersburg's imperial palaces
- Explore Catherine Palace and its Amber Room in Tsarskoye Selo (Pushkin)
- Discover the Great Palace and fountain complex of Peterhof
- Enjoy a classic Russian lunch in an elegant restaurant
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures personal attention from your guide
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
as both Palaces are located south of city center it is very efficient to combine the tour to the palaces; well organised tour; very positive: we had a private tour (guide, driver and we two). With Margarita we had a very good guide (excellent English, avoiding crowds, always on time, presenting her personal highlights to the tourist, gives a lot of extra information regarding life in Russia).
my only dissapointment was we didnt get to Grand Palace and feel we are entitled to a rebate.There were 6 of us. I know security would not allow us to go there so thereforeyou didnt have to purchase tickets for us
However our guide was brilliant!!!!.