- 3-hour cultural walking tour of St Petersburg
- Discover the grandeur of the imperial city with an expert guide
- View famous landmarks from the Spit of St Basil Island
- Visit Peter and Paul Fortress, St Petersburg’s oldest construction
- Admire the beauty of the Church on Spilled Blood
- Stroll along Nevsky Prospect to St Isaac’s Cathedral
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures personal attention from your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You simply cannot visit St Petersburg without doing a walking tour. Our guide - Marianna - made the history of Russia come alive and helped us to understand and appreciate what we saw. She even booked lunch for us at a lovely Russian restaurant. It is a lot of walking so wear comfortable shoes - but it was worth every step.
The three of us were the only ones on the tour with our guide so it was wonderful. This tour involves quite a lot of walking but you get a great sense of the city and the guide was very informative. We did this on our first full day in St Petersburg and it really helped us find our way around the city . Highly recommended.