- 3-hour cultural walking tour of St Petersburg
- Discover the grandeur of the imperial city with an expert guide
- View famous landmarks from the Spit of St Basil Island
- Visit Peter and Paul Fortress, St Petersburg’s oldest construction
- Admire the beauty of the Church on Spilled Blood
- Stroll along Nevsky Prospect to St Isaac’s Cathedral
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures personal attention from your guide
What You Can Expect
Excellent tour; Marina our guide provided us with a lot of extra information on the tour (restaurant recommendation, use of Metro). very good tour to see all highlights of St. Petersburg (located in the city center); can be easily combined with a private tour to Hermitage (online ticket sale).
It took a while to find the guide who was holding a sign for a specific name (not mine). We ended up just the guide and I (the name he was holding did not show). Nice! A personal tour. Great city and lots to see.