- 3-hour cultural walking tour of St Petersburg
- Discover the grandeur of the imperial city with an expert guide
- View famous landmarks from the Spit of St Basil Island
- Visit Peter and Paul Fortress, St Petersburg’s oldest construction
- Admire the beauty of the Church on Spilled Blood
- Stroll along Nevsky Prospect to St Isaac’s Cathedral
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures personal attention from your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Our guide was amazing and very knowledgable of St Petersburg. It was so nice because it was just my fiancé and I and our tour guide so it was very personal and we got the first class treatment.
You simply cannot visit St Petersburg without doing a walking tour. Our guide - Marianna - made the history of Russia come alive and helped us to understand and appreciate what we saw. She even booked lunch for us at a lovely Russian restaurant. It is a lot of walking so wear comfortable shoes - but it was worth every step.