- 3-hour cultural walking tour of St Petersburg
- Discover the grandeur of the imperial city with an expert guide
- View famous landmarks from the Spit of St Basil Island
- Visit Peter and Paul Fortress, St Petersburg’s oldest construction
- Admire the beauty of the Church on Spilled Blood
- Stroll along Nevsky Prospect to St Isaac’s Cathedral
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures personal attention from your guide
What You Can Expect
This was our first full day in St Petersburg and we booked this tour in order to familiarise ourselves with the major landmarks, in this respect the tour more than met our expections. We were given the history of the city together with old photographs illustrating the siege of Leningrad which added depth to the information given to us by our guide Alexander. We visited a local cafe and took a trip on the metro. As there were only the four of us on the tour we were able to ask many more questions than is usual on this type of guided tour. We were very impressed by our guide and the depth of his knowledge.
Excellent tour; Marina our guide provided us with a lot of extra information on the tour (restaurant recommendation, use of Metro). very good tour to see all highlights of St. Petersburg (located in the city center); can be easily combined with a private tour to Hermitage (online ticket sale).