This tour is limited to six people, providing a small-group experience with your guide.
- 3-hour tour of St Petersburg illuminated at night
- See floodlit monuments, palaces and squares in the city center
- Admire St Isaac Cathedral’s gilded dome and the Russian-style spires of the Church of Our Savior on Spilled Blood
- Look across the Neva riverfront to the Spit of Basil Island
- Small-group tour maximum 6 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
The guide was very knowledgeable and spoke excellent English.
Because of the time of year we went, the end of May, it was the White Nights, so the attractions were not lit up, as it was not dark!
The tour gave us a good understanding of the layout of St. Petersburg and both the guide and the driver made plenty of stops for us to take photos of the sites.