- St Thomas East End peninsula running tour
- Run 3.1 miles (5 km) with a local guide from Vessup Bay to Nazareth Bay
- End your tour with a Cruzan rum cocktail at a local beach resort
- Receive a moisture-wicking running shirt to keep!
- Small-group run is limited to 10 people
What You Can Expect
When everyone is ready, head out on your 3.1-mile (5-km) course, following your guide down quiet roads and dirt paths that offer views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea and neighboring islands. As you run, catch sight of St John, the British Virgin Islands and smaller isles such as Grass Cay and St James Island.
The East End course is set on a peninsula, so water views abound at nearly every turn and the ocean breeze will help keep you cool. Stops are also made along the way and your guide will be there to take photos of the group!.
Your running tour finishes at Secret Harbour Beach Resort on the opposite side of the peninsula in Nazareth Bay. Reward yourself for your exercise with a tasty Cruzan rum cocktail, and stay at the resort, if you wish, to get a bite to eat, enjoy the beach or go snorkeling (own expense).