- Sunset cruise from St Thomas
- Cruise around Great St James and Little St James islands, and see Cow Rock and Calf Rock
- Watch the glorious Caribbean sunset from Buck Island or Christmas Cove
- Sip Champagne, wine, beer or other included beverages
- Small-group cruise limited to six people provides a more intimate experience
What You Can Expect
While you enjoy the breeze and admire the scenery, just sit back and relax with a glass of Champagne, wine, beer, rum punch or soda in your hand. Light snacks are also provided.
Cruise around Great St James Island and its neighbor, Little St James Island, which is a private isle owned by American businessman Jeffrey Epstein. Then pass by Cow Rock and Calf Rock, so named because they look like a mama whale and her calf, and continue to either Christmas Cove or Buck Island to watch the famous St Thomas sunset.
Your cruise ends with return to the marina on St Thomas in plenty of time for you to continue your evening with dinner or other plans.