- Full-day St John snorkeling cruise from St Thomas
- Travel around the whole island by catamaran with an experienced captain
- Stop to snorkel at Whistling Cay, Maho Bay, Waterlemon Cay and Booby Rock
- Swim with Caribbean fish and sea turtles in the clear, warm water
- Enjoy a tropical drink at a floating bar (bar drinks own expense)
- Snacks, rum punch, beer and soda included on board the boat
- Small-group tour limited to six passengers provides a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Head east across Pillsbury Sound to St John, where you’ll cruise along the island’s north coast — most of which is part of Virgin Islands National Park — to your first stop, Whistling Cay. Jump into the water here for a snorkel on the coral reef (equipment provided), and then get back on the boat to continue to Maho Bay, where you’ll hop in the water again to snorkel with sea turtles.
Back on the boat, cruise through Drake’s Channel, which separates St John from the British Virgin Islands, and pull into Waterlemon Cay to snorkel on another coral reef. Then continue along St John’s shoreline, turning south and pulling into Coral Bay, a large bay on the eastern side of the island. Make a stop in Coral Bay to have lunch and visit a tiny floating bar; you may purchase lunch, or eat the packed lunch you brought with you on board (lunch and any drinks from the bar at your own expense).
After lunch, head to the southeastern tip of St John — a rocky cliff known as Ram Head — and continue west to Booby Rock for your fourth snorkeling session. Finally, stop one last time at Salt Pond, where you can chill out on the beach for a bit before making the final stretch along St John’s southern coast. Cross Pillsbury Sound again to reach the marina on St Thomas.
Between all of your stops, simply relax on the boat, work on your tan and enjoy the warm sea breeze. Light snacks are included, as well as drinks (rum punch, beer, soda and water).
Captain Ken was fabulous I would do it again in a heart beat minute. We were totally astounded and amazed!
Can't wait to go back and charter with them.