Book with us and the price for 4 people includes a 10% discount
- 2-hour St Thomas shore excursion with pier fishing at Charlotte Amalie Harbor
- Fish for tarpon, snapper and barracuda with an expert guide
- Enjoy views of the Caribbean from this historical waterfront
- Gear, tackle, fresh bait and fishing pole holder included
- Perfect for families, first-timers and experienced anglers!
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 people ensures a personalized experience
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the St Thomas port for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
My husband thoroughly enjoyed this excursion. My guy did not want to do what I was doing so when I suggested this excursion he was sold. Walking was a bit far so he took a cab. The fishing equipment used was in good working order and bait was plentiful. He caught several different kinds of fish but small yellow tails were mostly caught. The guide was very knowledge about the island and the time just flew by. Chair and drinks provided. Should we be in St Thomas again on a cruise he will be taking this excursion.
Everything was ready to go when we arrived, all we had to do was cast the line in the water, and catch fish of course. We did catch fish including a nice puffer fish caught by my wife. Our guide Mike aka Island Mike was a lot of fun and made what was a good time even a better time.