Hurry while this special offer lasts! Book and travel by April 30, 2014 and save 10% off the recommended retail rate - book now!
- 2-hour St Thomas shore excursion with pier fishing at Charlotte Amalie Harbor
- Fish for tarpon, snapper and barracuda with an expert guide
- Enjoy views of the Caribbean from this historical waterfront
- Gear, tackle, fresh bait and fishing pole holder included
- Perfect for families, first-timers and experienced anglers!
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 people ensures a personalized experience
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the St Thomas port for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Everything was ready to go when we arrived, all we had to do was cast the line in the water, and catch fish of course. We did catch fish including a nice puffer fish caught by my wife. Our guide Mike aka Island Mike was a lot of fun and made what was a good time even a better time.
We had a great time. Our guide was great, patient, understanding and down to earth. We will deffinately look him up on our return trip.