- Shopping and sightseeing shore excursion in St Thomas
- Fun-loving tour guide with live music and singing on board the safari taxi
- Browse through the numerous duty-free shops in Charlotte Amalie
- Enjoy beautiful views of Magens Bay from Mountain Top
- Sip a famous St Thomas banana daiquiri at Beacon Point
- Upgrade your tour to include a visit to a St Thomas beach
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
At noon, meet up with the rest of the tour from the 2 other departure times to begin your adventure. First up is the summit of Mountain Top, at 1,547 feet (471 meters) above sea level. On the drive up, you’ll make various stops to capture the breathtaking views. Your guide will provide you with the history and culture of St Thomas, and at each stop, you’ll hear expert commentary of the key places of interest. You’ll get fantastic views overlooking Blackbeard’s Castle, a real pirate tower, and the surrounding isles of the US Virgin Islands and British Virgin Islands.
From Mountain Top, you’ll see Magens Bay and its glorious beach, one of the top-rated in the world. On your way down from the summit, stop at Beacon Point and enjoy a delicious banana daiquiri, famous for being invented here.
You can finish your shore excursion at the end of your sightseeing tour, or upgrade to include a trip to the St Thomas beach of your choice. Choose from Sapphire Beach, Magens Bay or Coki Point Beach, and spend the rest of your time in port swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving or simply relaxing on the smooth white sand.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to Port of St Thomas for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
We really enjoyed this tour. Elvis, our guide, was excellent. He made us laugh and was really knowledge about the island and its history. We highly recommend this tour.