- Enjoy FREE refreshments during your tour
- Shopping and sightseeing shore excursion in St Thomas
- Fun-loving tour guide with live music and singing on board the safari taxi
- Browse through the numerous duty-free shops in Charlotte Amalie
- Enjoy beautiful views of Magens Bay from Mountain Top
- Upgrade your tour to include a visit to a St Thomas beach
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Coki BeachPhoto by: Robby B
- IguanaPhoto by: Robby B
- Magens BayPhoto by: Robby B
- Snorkeling at Coki BeachPhoto by: Robby B
- Sunny ListonPhoto by: Robby B
- Sunnys Open-air bus atop ...Photo by: Robby B
- From mountain topPhoto by: Erdem A
- View of Megan's Bay from the ...Photo by: Steven J
- Magen's BayPhoto by: Valerie C
- Magen's bayPhoto by: Valerie C
- Halfway therePhoto by: Valerie C
- Shopping in St ThomasPhoto by: Valerie C
- Family on St Thomas TourPhoto by: Michael M
- From Sunny Tours of the ...Photo by: Michael M
- 1350931513548Photo by: Lionel D
- 1350922732713Photo by: Lionel D
- Shops in St ThomasPhoto by: Anonymous
- St Thomas hillsidePhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
At noon, meet up with the rest of the tour from the 2 other departure times to begin your adventure. First up is the summit of Mountain Top, at 1,547 feet (471 meters) above sea level. On the drive up, you’ll make various stops to capture the breathtaking views. Your guide will provide you with the history and culture of St Thomas, and at each stop, you’ll hear expert commentary of the key places of interest. You’ll get fantastic views overlooking Blackbeard’s Castle, a real pirate tower, and the surrounding isles of the US Virgin Islands and British Virgin Islands. From Mountain Top, you’ll see Magens Bay and its glorious beach, one of the top-rated in the world.
You can finish your shore excursion at the end of your sightseeing tour, or upgrade to include a trip to the St Thomas beach of your choice. Choose from Sapphire Beach, Magens Bay or Coki Point Beach, and spend the rest of your time in port swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving or simply relaxing on the smooth white sand.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to Port of St Thomas for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
My husband and I enjoyed this tour. Great way to shop,sight see and especially enjoy Megan's Bay.
It was a lot of Fun aha aha, Mr. Liston him self was our tour guide. It's a party bus on the road. Love Mountain top store and Megan's Bay is a must. I'll definitely be back next year !
NICOLA M United Kingdom
Wow what a brilliant trip. Sonny was sitting waiting as we came off the ship and took us downtown for some shopping. He then took us on a tour of the island in his fun bus. He is very knowledgeable and informative but always did it in a fun way. If you want an easy trip and to see the island in a fun way then book this trip immediately. Thanks sonny we all had a brilliant time.
Great time distribution between the 3 activities.
Driver very helpful and friendly.
Roads crazy tight and dangerous therefore they play music and sing along for distraction.
Maegans bay beach is beautiful.
Jose is great. Was only 6 of us and it was very informative. Ship was late- Jose waited- great tour!!!!!!
We enjoyed seeing the sights of St Thomas. The tour was fun and and a great way to see the island.
I was very fortunate to find Viator.com once we docked in St. Thomas. The transaction was simple and the agent was very helpful with choosing the right trip. Great experience!!
This excursion was worth every penny. I had a great time and everyone was so nice.
This was a very fun excursion, made so by our driver Elvis. I am not a big shopper, but I found a great little rooftop café to have a mimosa and a pastry while everyone else shopped. The tour of the island and the Mountaintop shop and banana daiquiri was also fun.
3rd time taking sunny liston..would do it again..loved it!!