- Snorkeling cruise from St Thomas to Buck Island
- Enjoy the beauty of the US Virgin Islands from the water!
- See marine life like conch and jellyfish while snorkeling at Happy Island
- Swim with sea turtles at Buck Island National Wildlife Refuge
- Look for stingrays during a snorkel at Christmas Cove
- Small-group tour limited to just six people provides a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
On the way, stop at Happy Island for your first snorkeling session. Put on the provided snorkeling gear and hop in the crystal-clear water to see conch and jellyfish. You're free to walk up on the beach and check out the hundreds of hermit crabs that inhabit the island before you get back on the boat to cruise to your next destination. Your second round of snorkeling takes place at Buck Island, where you can swim with sea turtles on the protected reef.
Back on the boat, head to your third snorkeling stop at Christmas Cove, where you’ll swim above the coral reef, checking out the tropical fish and maybe spotting a stingray! Enjoy time here to swim and have lunch on the boat, if you brought a packed lunch with you.
Between snorkel stops, just relax on the boat, work on your tan and enjoy the warm sea breeze. Your snorkeling tour ends with return to the marina.