- Snorkeling cruise from St Thomas to St John
- Enjoy the beauty of the US Virgin Islands from the water!
- Cruise along the coast of St John’s Virgin Islands National Park, including Trunk Bay
- Go snorkeling in multiple bays and cays on St John and St Thomas
- Admire the local marine life like sea turtles and sting rays
- Small-group cruise limited to just six people provides a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Cruise past Hawksnest Bay, Trunk Bay and Cinnamon Bay on St John’s northern coast — part of Virgin Islands National Park — where you’ll see villas worth tens of millions of dollars. Then travel through Fungi Passage and cross into British Virgin Islands territory for a bit as you cruise past the coast of Tortola on your way to Waterlemon Cay, your first snorkeling stop.
Put on the provided snorkeling gear and hop into the crystal-clear water to experience one of St John’s best snorkeling spots, home to coral, tropical reef fish and sea turtles. Back on board the boat, make your way to Whistling Cay for your second snorkel, and then continue to Maho Bay for more snorkeling with sea turtles.
Finally, cruise back to St Thomas via Cruz Bay, and arrive at Christmas Cove for one last snorkel — with sting rays!
Between snorkel stops, just relax on the boat, work on your tan and enjoy the warm sea breeze. You may bring your own packed lunch to enjoy on board. Your adventure ends with return to Compass Point Marina.