- St Thomas sunset cruise to St John
- Watch the sunset from the water on board a comfy power catamaran
- Sip Champagne, beer or rum punch on your way to St John
- Dock at Cruz Bay or Caneel Bay for dinner (own expense)
- Return to St Thomas after dark, and enjoy the sight of the stars twinkling over the marina
- Small-group cruise limited to six people provides a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Get comfortable, and enjoy snacks and Champagne, beer, white wine or rum punch while you savor the sea breeze on your face and watch the sunset. Head east across Pillsbury Sound to St John, where you’ll dock at either Caneel Bay Resort or Cruz Bay, St John’s main town. If you dock at Caneel Bay, enjoy dinner at the popular restaurant ZoZo’s, which serves Italian fare; if you dock in Cruz Bay, you have your choice of several local restaurants that line the cute village streets. (Dinner is at your own expense; the location is based on availability on the evening of your tour.)
When you’re finished eating, head back to the marina to meet up with your captain and return to St Thomas, approaching slowly so you can admire the lights of the island twinkling in the dark. Look up at the stars while your captain turns off the motor and steers you into the marina, where you tour ends.
I highly recommend this tour our Captain was a very nice guy!!! He got to know my girl friend and I and made reservations for us at mangos in St. John he served us white wine while we waited for the sunset and toasted to is when the sun actually set. He was very professional Thank you Captain Ken.