- St Thomas running tour from Havensight
- Run 3.1 miles with a local guide along the waterfront
- Pass by historic Charlotte Amalie sights like the 99 Steps and Fort Christian
- Enjoy photo ops of the stunning harbor and historical sites
- End your tour with a rum cocktail at a local bar
- Receive digital photos of the tour and a moisture-wicking running shirt to keep!
- Small-group run is limited to 10 people
What You Can Expect
When your group is ready, take off on your 3.1-mile (5-km) course, following your guide along waterfront paths and sidewalks. Enjoy the spectacular views of the bay and harbor as you follow your guide past several historic St Thomas attractions, including the 99 Steps, 17th-century Fort Christian (a US National Historic Landmark) and FDR Veterans Park.
Stop along the way to take photos. When you’re finished, head with your guide to Mojo’s Rum & Surf Shack for a post-run celebration. Take a seat at the bar — where the barstools are swings — and sip on a Cruzan rum cocktail to reward yourself for your hard work!