- St Thomas running tour from Havensight
- Run 3.1 miles with a local guide along the waterfront
- Pass by historic Charlotte Amalie sights like the 99 Steps and Fort Christian
- Enjoy photo ops of the stunning harbor and historical sites
- End your tour with a rum cocktail at a local bar
- Receive a moisture-wicking running shirt to keep and downloadable photos online!
- Small-group run is limited to 10 people
What You Can Expect
When your group is ready, take off on your 3.1-mile (5-km) course, following your guide along waterfront paths and sidewalks. Enjoy the spectacular views of the bay and harbor as you follow your guide past several historic St Thomas attractions, including the 99 Steps, 17th-century Fort Christian (a US National Historic Landmark) and FDR Veterans Park.
Stop along the way to take photos. When you’re finished and back in Havensight, head with your guide to the Smoking Rooster for a post-run celebration. Sip on a Cruzan rum cocktail to reward yourself for your hard work!