- 2-hour kayaking tour of Stockholm, tailored to all abilities
- Explore Stockholm in a fun and unique way, by kayak
- See the capital of Sweden from the water with an experienced guide
- Look out for top Stockholm attractions including the Vasa Museum at Djurgården and Gröna Lund theme park
- Paddle around Stockholm's central islands and bridges to see why it's known as the ‘Venice of the North’
- Make use of kayaking equipment such as lifejackets
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Had a great time on this tour. I was the only one who showed up and they still took me out, so I got a personal paddle around the city. Learned a lot of interesting facts and had a lot of laughs. I would recommend this to anyone I knew going to Stockholm.
Great! Morgan was a fantastic guide! In my opinion, only way to see Stockholm is by kayak!
Emily the guide was great! Fun way to see the harbors. Short trip so you wont get tired. It is a two person kayak and there are opportunities to take photos. I brought my camera in a ziplock bag.
It was a quite satisfying experience,. Thank you.
This is a highly recommended activity for any group or solo traveler, regardless of previous kayaking experience. It is completely safe, easy to do, very relaxing, highly enjoyable, and you barely even get wet! You will be able to travel smoothly along Stockholm's shores, and the super fun, friendly, competent and knowledgeable guides will let you in on many secret details and quirks about the city, the sights, and the maritime history. Definite value for money, great fun, and a Stockholm you've never seen before.