- 2-hour kayaking tour of Stockholm, tailored to all abilities
- Explore Stockholm in a fun and unique way, by kayak
- See the capital of Sweden from the water with an experienced guide
- Look out for top Stockholm attractions including the Vasa Museum at Djurgården and Gröna Lund theme park
- Paddle around Stockholm's central islands and bridges to see why it's known as the ‘Venice of the North’
- Make use of kayaking equipment such as lifejackets
What You Can Expect
Once you’re ready, paddle out and begin your kayak tour! Admire the skyline of Stockholm, seeing landmarks such as Kaknästornet (the TV tower), and note the interesting mix of modern and traditional architecture that makes Stockholm one of Europe’s finest cities. See the magnificent Stockholm City Hall where each year the coveted Nobel Prize is awarded to worthy recipients from all around the globe. Admire the elegant buildings lining the shores of Gamla Stan (Old Town), and the green beauty of Djurgården, where the popular Vasa Museum can be seen.
Stockholm’s stunning city archipelago is also home to the island of Gröna Lund, with its colorful theme park, and Skeppsholmen — both of which you will see on your tour. Once a military base, the island of Skeppsholmen is now full of museums and is the venue for the annual Stockholm Jazz Festival. After two hours exploring the waters, return to the start point where your kayaking experience finishes.
This kayak tour is suitable for all abilities, and your guide will ensure a safe and fun experience for everyone.
Emily the guide was great! Fun way to see the harbors. Short trip so you wont get tired. It is a two person kayak and there are opportunities to take photos. I brought my camera in a ziplock bag.
It was a quite satisfying experience,. Thank you.