- 1-hour Christmas walking tour of Stockholm with an expert local guide
- Stroll around Gamla Stan, Stockholm’s Old Town, and soak up the magical winter atmosphere
- Visit three public squares that are steeped in history: Stortorget, Järntorget and Brända Tomten
- Learn about Swedish Christmas celebrations like the Feast of Santa Lucia
- Enjoy a mug of glögg (hot spiced wine) and gingerbread cookies at the end of your tour
Take in the magic of Stockholm at this festive time as you walk around Stortorget -- Gamla Stan’s main square and the oldest square in Stockholm. Your friendly guide will share stories and legends about the city at winter and explain some of the most popular Swedish holiday celebrations, like the Feast of Santa Lucia.
Check out Järntorget, the small square that was the city’s most important trade center in the 1300s, and Brända Tomten – the triangular-shaped public square that connects many of the Old Town’s alleyways.
Your walking tour finishes back at Stortorget, where your guide will treat you to a steaming hot mug of spicy mulled wine, known as glögg. As you chat with your guide about Christmas in this magical city, sipping on your wine, you’ll also try pepparkakor -- traditional gingerbread cookies that are given as Christmas treats.