- City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off tour of Stockholm
- Create your personalized sightseeing itinerary and explore Stockholm at your own pace
- See top attractions like the Vasa Museum, Gamla Stan and Kulturhutset
- Hop on and off as many times as you wish at any of the 14 stops around the city
- Enjoy informative audio commentary on board the bus
- Ticket valid for 24 hours
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Aboard this City Sightseeing open-top, double-decker bus, admire top Stockholm attractions, such as must-visit Gamla Stan (the city’s gorgeous Old Town), and look out for the famous Royal Palace. Hop off at the Vasa Museum to see a meticulously restored Viking ship, or perhaps disembark at Kulturhutset to see exhibitions and concerts.
With your 24-hour ticket, you can remain on the bus for the entire loop (40 minutes) as you listen to the informative audio commentary, or you can hop on and off at any of the 14 stops around the city to explore Stockholm’s numerous museums, gardens and squares.
Stockholm Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Stops:
• Stockholm Royal Palace
• Gustav Adolfs Torg and the Royal Opera
• City Hall
• Vasa Museum
United States of ...
This is a great way to get an orientation to a new city! We love to take the tour all the way around first, then repeat to hop off at our favorites. We also appreciate that the ticket is good for 24 hours, which really enhances our opportunities to see everything we want to. The staff at the main stops are very helpful.
Very good - hit all the main sights, and pickups and dropoffs were consistent and timely.