- 3.5-hour dawn photography and sightseeing walking tour of Djurgarden, one of Stockholm’s main islands
- Learn how to capture the beauty of nature at first light from your professional photographer guide
- Explore Djurgarden’s lakes, forests and marshes to spot and photograph deer, foxes and birds
- Improve your skills with hands-on tips on composition, shooting angles and more
- Enjoy a delicious outdoor breakfast of traditional Swedish delicacies
- Bring your DLSR, compact camera or smartphone
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
What You Can Expect
As you stroll, gain practical tips from your guide to help you photograph the nature around you. Learn how to select the right shooting angles, compose your photos and adjust your camera’s settings to capture the light. If you’re lucky, the sun will rise over the morning mist to cast landscapes in a soft, ethereal light. No smartphone apps or filters necessary!
Follow your guide along lakeside trails, shores and forests, and watch for the wildlife that abounds here. You can expect to capture images of some of the 100 species of birds that flit around the island. With luck, you might even spot wild deer and foxes to photograph.