- 1.5-hour Viking-themed walking tour in Stockholm with a private, Viking-dressed guide
- Explore the cobbled streets of Stockholm’s charming Gamla Stan (Old Town)
- Uncover Stockholm’s Viking roots and see sites related to the city’s early origins
- Pass top Stockholm attractions such as the Stockholm Royal Palace (Kungliga Slotten) and Parliament
- Discover hidden parts of Stockholm that many visitors don’t see
- Hear quirky tales about the lives and conquests of Sweden’s Vikings
- Enjoy the full attention of a guide on this private tour
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
We enjoyed this tour. Our tour guide was very good and funny and made the tour enjoyable. The one and a half hour time frame was perfect. Would definitely recommend this tour.
Loved the tour! Especially if you are traveling with kids!! We were a group of 5, two of which were 9 and 12. We all had a great time and learned a great deal about "old town" and how Vikings were involved with it. Tour a gives you a good senses to how old tow is laid out.
I can thoroughly recommend this tour as it was great fun and Bertha our guide was very informative. It was a bit of a shame for Bertha as we'd already been on the Ghost Walk and there is some duplication. However she adapted her tour very well and added quite a lot of extra info. We were also lucky in that we witnessed the changing of the guard at the royal palace.