- Stockholm sightseeing canal cruise
- Navigate the picturesque Stockholm archipelago and enjoy views that can only be seen from the water
- See top Stockholm sights, islands and landmarks such as Djurgården, the Vasa Museum and Södermalm
- Enjoy informative audio commentary available in 11 languages
- Cruises depart every hour to work around your sightseeing schedule
What You Can Expect
It was excellent! Most convenient to get audio comments on different languages.
This was a great way to see the city.
Nice way to see the city from the canals.
Interesting and worth for money!!
A great alternative way to see Stockholm. The commentary is pre-recorded but it synced perfectly with the locations. It was a very pretty and relaxing way to see Stockholm and the parks and countryside close by. The only problem we had was finding the actual ticket office and departure point. It is practically impossible to locate the sign from the street and the receipt's directions were somewhat vague and ambiguous. As there are multiple companies running similar canal tours, I would have appreciated clear and precise instructions and better signage. But all in all, a really enjoyable experience.
Relaxing veiw of the main Stockholm sights.
didn't realize it was included w/ stockholm card - so paid when didn't really need to. was short - and pricey in the end. Nice thing to do - but would have preferred not paying to do as std alone.
The cruise was on time and very comfortable. I do wish we had seen a little more of the city and not so much scenery.
NIce tour but not much royal about it.