- 2.5-hour bike tour around cycle-friendly Stockholm with an expert guide
- See top Stockholm attractions and explore her central islands on two wheels
- Admire charming Gamla Stan (Old Town), Stockholm Palace, the Swedish Parliament and more
- Cruise over bridges to roam Stockholm’s pretty islands and shores
- Go off the beaten track to discover hidden gems inaccessible to cars and buses
- Learn about Stockholm’s colorful past and present from your guide
- Choose from different departure times to suit your schedule
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This bike-friendly city lends itself well to two-wheeled exploration; there are many hidden gems that get passed over by tourists in buses and cars. During your 2.5-hour tour, you'll head into Gamla Stan (Old Town) to see its medieval squares and North German-style architecture. Your guide will lead you past many must-see sights, including the impressive Kungliga Slottet (the Royal Palace), Swedish Parliament and stately Royal Dramatic Theatre.
Enjoy commentary from your guide about the city’s past and how its history has influenced the way it looks today. Cycle down quiet, tree-lined streets filled with blocks of houses dating from the 1600s. Venture to some of Stockholm's prettiest central islands to ride along the verdant shores and enjoy spectacular views of the city skyline.
End your tour back at its starting point at Kungsbro Strand 21
My family wife and two daughters and I had a wonderful experience on the Stockholm Bike Tour. Our guide was knowledgeable and very friendly. It was one of the high-lights of our trip!
A fun way to see the highlights of Stockholm. Highly recommended.
This tour was awesome! We loved our tour guide. She was knowledgable, friendly and easy to understand. We did this tour on our first day in Stockholm which I recommend because it really helps you understand the city layout. I highly recommend, although not for kids under 12.
Nice tour to see on of the nice parks in Stockholum
Great over-view of the city. We learned so much history and good information which helped us during the remainder of our stay.
Very nice tour with easy-to-ride route. Nice guide
Great tour. Very informative and fun. Super introduction to amazing city.
A great way to see the City through the eyes of a local with enthusiasm and pride in his surroundings.
A perfect way to see Stockholm!
Trutz and Maria were wonderful and I would recommend this trip without hesitation!
Very nice guide, good bikes, great city to cycle around