- 2-hour sightseeing cruise around Stockholm’s central bridges and islands
- Explore the city’s charming waterways and glide under 15 picturesque bridges
- Sail by the postcard-pretty Gamla Stan (Old Town) and islands of Södermalm, Lilla and Stora Essingen
- Admire the woodlands and parks of Djurgården from the water
- Pass through two locks connecting Lake Mälaren and the Baltic Sea
- Enjoy drinks and snacks from the on-board café (own expense)
What You Can Expect
This is the best way to see the buildings around the water fronts. The price was very good for the duration of the tour.
Beautiful views, very nice and supportive guide. Relaxing and informative at the same time.
Saw Stockholm from a different perspective. Relaxing.
I love this tour. It was beautiful to see places from the boat and the audio recording was very informative.
Excellent tour very good value
The tour was very informative. The price was reasonable. The tour guide explained the different places in a clear manner. We had a wonderful time.
Excellent tour, very comfortable trip , , translation on multiple languages by headphones. Excellent, beautiful trip
The Bridges Cruise was a great way of seeing and learning about the real feel of Stockholm, not just the tourist frontage. The two locks were interesting in themselves and defined the difference between the Baltic side and the lakes. A must do for any visitor once the usual popular water front and old town etc have been seen.
Great tour, enjoyed seeing so many sights and waterways
The four of us, who were cruising the Baltic with Crystal Symphony, had booked the Stockholm Bridges Cruise and loved every minute. We did this the first morning after we docked and it was a beautiful way to orient ourselves to the city. This is a not to be missed tour. We followed that by a Hop-on Hop-off tour in the afternoon. With just one day in Port there is not a better way to see so much so efficiently. The highlight for all of us was the Bridges Cruise. You folks do an outstaniding job. Thank you!