- 2-hour sightseeing cruise around Stockholm’s central bridges and islands
- Explore the city’s charming waterways and glide under 15 picturesque bridges
- Sail by the postcard-pretty Gamla Stan (Old Town) and islands of Södermalm, Lilla and Stora Essingen
- Admire the woodlands and parks of Djurgården from the water
- Pass through two locks connecting Lake Mälaren and the Baltic Sea
- Enjoy drinks and snacks from the on-board café (own expense)
What You Can Expect
Great tour and well explained . Many opportunities to take photos. The time schedule was different for September when every 15 minutes is a boat
J Michael G
United States of America
This was recommended by Samuel, our guide for the walking and Vasa museum tour. It is a great way to see the city from a totally different perspective. The audio commentary was very good without overload of details. The weather was absolutely perfect which made the trip even more enjoyable.
Great way to see and hear about the highlights of this wonderful city
This is the best way to see the buildings around the water fronts. The price was very good for the duration of the tour.
Beautiful views, very nice and supportive guide. Relaxing and informative at the same time.
Saw Stockholm from a different perspective. Relaxing.
I love this tour. It was beautiful to see places from the boat and the audio recording was very informative.
Excellent tour very good value
The tour was very informative. The price was reasonable. The tour guide explained the different places in a clear manner. We had a wonderful time.
Excellent tour, very comfortable trip , , translation on multiple languages by headphones. Excellent, beautiful trip