- Stockholm City Hop-on Hop-off Boat Tour
- Take in the sights along picturesque canals and explore the city at your own pace
- Visit the Royal Palace and watch the changing of the guard
- Experience the Grona Lund amusement park
- Discover the Vasa museum and the Nordiska Museum
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your boat takes you to the Royal Palace where you can watch the changing of the guard all year round. At the Nybroviken terminal you can take another boat to Fjaderholmarna and Djurgarden. From here it's a short walk to the shopping district. If you have your mind set on history, you don't want to miss the Vasa museum and Nordiska Museum.
Have a good time at the classic amusement park Grona Lund or visit Skansen with its variety of traditional buildings and wild animals. Historic buildings are also to be found in Gamla stan. Even though they were built during the 17th and 18th century they are very well preserved.
So easy to access from our cruise ship berth.... only 100m to one of the hop-on-off piers. Takes you close to major tourist attractions. Small wait times at the piers. Good value for money.
Great, but not real close to the cruise ship berth.