- Alfred Nobel tour of Stockholm
- See Nobel-related sites throughout the city
- Visit the Nobel Museum and see Alfred's former home
- Pass the concert hall where the Nobel Prize ceremony is held every year
- Learn interesting facts about Stockholm and the prizes
- Great tour for history buffs!
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Your tour continues through the royal park of Djurgarden which is home to many historical buildings and monuments as well as museums, zoos, amusement parks and many cafes.
In the Gamla Stan (Old City) you will visit the Nobel Museum where you will find exhibitions about the history of the Nobel Prize. Then a stop at Fjallgata to enjoy the beautiful view over Stockholm before passing Heleneborg where Alfred Nobel lived and performed his experiments with dynamite! It was at Heleneborg that one disastrous explosion killed Alfred's youngest brother Emil.