- 3-hour Stockholm walking tour of Gamla Stan, Djurgården and the Vasa Museum
- Explore Gamla Stan, Stockholm’s Old Town, seeing the Coronation Church and statue of St George and the Dragon
- Pose for photos outside Stockholm Royal Palace and learn about the Swedish royal family from your expert guide
- Take a ferry to Djurgården and admire its parkland and pretty wooden houses on a walking tour
- Visit the Vasa Museum and learn about Stockholm’s famous ship on a guided tour
What You Can Expect
Amble through the zigzag of pretty streets, and see top Gamla Stan attractions like the Coronation Church, and the St George and the Dragon statue. Walk past Stockholm Royal Palace – the official residence of Sweden’s royal family – and pose for pictures against its majestic backdrop.
Leave the Old Town and cross over to Djurgården island on a 10-minute ferry ride, watching the sights of Gamla Stan slip from your view as you cruise through the water. The island is a neighborhood in its own right, and you’ll discover its charms on a leisurely paced walking tour. Pass pretty 18th-century wooden houses lining swathes of tranquil parkland and see an interesting grave diggers house!
The island’s star attraction is the incredible Vasa Museum, home to a meticulously restored ship that lay underwater for over 300 years. See it next, and learn the story of the famous Vasa ship on a 30-minute tour of the museum. Marvel at features like her bronze cannon that would have made her a feared war ship, should she not have sank on her maiden voyage! Explore the ship itself, watch a short film in the museum and then enjoy a coffee in the restaurant.
Your tour finishes inside the Vasa Museum, and you can continue exploring independently if you wish.
We enjoyed a very professional and get personal tour. We have to give this full marks, a must for visitor to Stockholm. Australian couple.
Our walking tour was very interesting, going down little lanes and streets we would never have done on our own. Our guide was very interesting, and made the day fun. The ferry ride was good. The Vasa Museum is a must for all visitors. Would recommend this tour to anyone who likes to walk a bit, and hear stories about Stockholm you don't hear in a large group.