- 4-hour Stockholm food tour, led by a local guide
- Visit food markets, stalls and eateries to sample tasty Swedish delicacies and learn about the national cuisine
- Explore Östermalms Saluhall, Stockholm’s oldest food hall
- Sample cured elk, smoked reindeer, delicious seafood specialities and more
- Sip on ultra-rich hot chocolate at Chokladfabriken, a much-loved chocolate café
- Enjoy a fika with a cinnamon roll and coffee in Gamla Stan (Old Town)
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Loved the tour. Fun way to get to know hidden spots.
Excellent tour. Great guide, great options. I highly recommend.
Great in all aspects: food, route, host
A wonderful food experience! Visited the food hall and a walking tour of Stockholm along with the food tasting.
We had a terrific time on this tour - we booked it for our first morning and it really helped us get through our jet lag. The highlight of our trip was visiting the old Ostermalms Saluhall, an incredible old indoor food market. We liked getting to sample food that we wouldn't have tried otherwise, like cloudberry jam and elk salami. Our tour guide was excellent and professional.
Fantastic tour, our guide was highly knowledgable. Great way to get oriented - and fed - in a new city.
Our food tour with Elizabeth was fabulous!! The reindeer and moose we tried was really good. Elizabeth was a great tour guide and very knowledgeable. So glad we used Viator.
Great food as you wander around stockholm lead by a knowledgable guide. A great morning and introduction to Sweden. Highly recommended.
Margarita was great! She was very informative, encouraged questions and had great fun facts only a local would know. Great food!
This tour was amazing!