- 4-hour Stockholm food tour, led by a local guide
- Visit food markets, stalls and eateries to sample tasty Swedish delicacies and learn about the national cuisine
- Explore Östermalms Saluhall, Stockholm’s oldest food hall
- Sample cured elk, smoked reindeer, delicious seafood specialities and more
- Sip on ultra-rich hot chocolate at Chokladfabriken, a much-loved chocolate café
- Enjoy a fika with a cinnamon roll and coffee in Gamla Stan (Old Town)
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This is one trip that is a must for any visitor, it was a knowledgeable, well planned and balanced to a high standard. The various food outlets were professional and the tastes were a flavour of the country, but tastes is the wrong word as you need not take breakfast and you will be looking for a late dinner. Everyone on this food tour were more than satisfied, a very big thank you to the guide and his outlets is well deserved. THANK YOU.
This was a fantastic way to explore and experience Stockholm. My guide, Francisco, was friendly, welcoming and absolutely passionate about the city and food which made for a wonderful and thoroughly enjoyable experience. I would whole heartedly recommend this tour to anyone and it is the perfect way to taste local cuisine, see some of the sights and get insider knowledge on the area.