- 4-hour Stockholm food tour, led by a local guide
- Visit food markets, stalls and eateries to sample tasty Swedish delicacies and learn about the national cuisine
- Explore Östermalms Saluhall, Stockholm’s oldest food hall
- Sample cured elk, smoked reindeer, delicious seafood specialities and more
- Sip on ultra-rich hot chocolate at Chokladfabriken, a much-loved chocolate café
- Enjoy a fika with a cinnamon roll and coffee in Gamla Stan (Old Town)
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This was fantastic, I had a lot of fun. There was plenty of different types of food and the tour guide, Elizabeth, was great. I felt that I got a good feel for what the food in stockholm was like and i enjoyed walking around seeing sections of the city I hadn't been to yet. Everything tasted great and I finished the tour feeling happy and full. I would highly recommend this.
Fantastic tour. Our guide (Gunilla) was very knowledgable. I highly recommend this tour.