- 75-minute walking tour around Gamla Stan (Stockholm Old Town) with a knowledgeable guide
- Delve into this picturesque district as your guide lifts the lid on its history and North German-style architecture
- Explore charming Stortorget, the heart of the Old Town and Stockholm’s oldest square
- See the Royal Palace, Nobel Museum and statue of St George and the Dragon
- Dig deep into hidden lanes and cobbled courtyards rarely seen by tourists
- Learn about Birger Jarls, the Swedish statesman who reputedly established Stockholm in the 13th century
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
United States of America
Excellent walking tour of Old Town Stockholm. Our small group (8 people) were lucky with our terrific guide who led us through the winding streets of Old Town and gave us just the right amount of information about what we were seeing.
I am glad I did this as I wouldn't have had the historical facts and I would have therefore missed places while walking in the Old Town.
Unable to use this as travel plans changed
Our guide did not show up for the tour. Our tour was to start at 1:30pm. We arrived at 1pm at the designated location and waited till 2:15pm. A guide did not show up. Very disappointed.