- 3.5-hour combined bus and boat tour of Stockholm
- See top Stockholm attractions from two different vantage points
- Travel through the Swedish capital by coach past The Royal Palace, Gamla Stan (Old Town), Djurgarden and more
- Relax on a canal cruise around Stockholm's islands
- Includes audio headphones with commentary available in multiple languages
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
For the second part of your tour, transfer to a boat for a peaceful canal cruise. Stockholm is especially picturesque from the water, offering vistas you can't get from any other vantage point. Glide along the serene waterways and skirt along several islands that make up Stockholm's famous archipelago. Snacks and beverages are available for purchase on board.
Gave us an overview of the city and the waterways around it. The recorded guide was a bit difficult on the bus since we all couldn't see the intended view at the same time. This was not a problem on the boat. There was a great deal of information that helped us to understand the history and development of the city.
Glorious weather added to the adventure!
Loved seeing both views of Stockholm. The tour was informative and gave us an excellent perspective of where all points of interest to us were located. Taking the tour at the beginning of your stay aids you in organizing your itinerary to make the most of your stay.