- 1.5-hour historical walking tour of Gamla Stan
- Explore Riddarholmen, a pretty islet in Stockholm’s Old Town, with your expert guide
- See top Stockholm attractions like Birger Jarl Torg, Riddarholmskyrkan and Taube’s Terrace
- Learn about Birger Jarl, the Swedish statesman who is said to have founded Stockholm in the 1200s
- Admire Gamla Stan’s north German architecture and pretty streets
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Very interesting and entertaining tour!
Great tour of the Old Town..Gamla Stan with our guide Samuel. Very knowledgeable and he made it so interesting. Worth every penny. Highly recommend.
We throughly enjoyed this tour. The guide, Andrea, was terrific. Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic and made the subject matter so interesting. We definitely recommend this tour.
Fantastic guide, so much information provided and a wonderful part of town to be taken around. Wear comfy shoes!
The tour was perfect! And Katrina our guide was great. Lots of history, stories, and fun. A great way to get acquainted with Stockholm at the beginning of your trip.
Great tour and guide.
Our tour of Gamla Stan was wonderful! The young man told us interesting tidbits of history as well as showing us the most colorful streets to later explore. He told us at the end of his trip that it was his 1st tour! Would never had guessed - he was great!
Worth doing to get to know all the details about the old town.
Excellent and knowledgeable guide.