- Historical walking tour of Stockholm
- Explore several districts including Stockholm’s Old Town, Gamla Stan, with your knowledgeable guide
- Learn all about Stockholm's history and culture as you visit main sites including the Royal Dramatic Theatre, the Royal Opera House and City Hall
- Wander through cobblestone streets and appreciate the beauty of the city
- Enjoy a complimentary hot or cold drink, depending on the weather
Departing from Norrmalmstorg, where the term 'Stockholm Syndrome' was coined in 1973, begin your walking tour and learn about the major events that helped shape the marvelous city of Stockholm. Your local guide will lead you through the diverse districts of Riddarholmen, Slussen, Södermalm and the city's Old Town, Gamla Stan. Pass main landmarks such as the picturesque Royal Dramatic Theatre, the Royal Opera House and the Royal Palace.
Have your camera out and ready as you continue to the unique Parliament Building, City Hall and the famous statute of St George and the Dragon located in the Cathedral of St Nicholas. Along the way, your guide will educate you on Sweden's culture and history.
End your journey by taking part in the local tradition called fika (a coffee break). Depending on the weather, enjoy a hot or cold drink (included) with your guide and fellow travelers.