- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour of Stockholm
- Create your personalized sightseeing itinerary and explore Stockholm at your own pace
- See top attractions like the Vasa Museum, Gamla Stan and Kulturhutset
- Hop on and off as many times as you wish at any of the 14 stops around the city
- Enjoy informative audio commentary on board the bus
- Ticket valid for 24 hours
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Aboard a comfortable, open-top, double-decker bus, admire top Stockholm attractions, such as must-visit Gamla Stan (the city’s gorgeous Old Town), and look out for the famous Royal Palace. Hop off at the Vasa Museum to see a meticulously restored Viking ship, or perhaps disembark at Kulturhutset to see exhibitions and concerts.
With your 24-hour ticket, you can remain on the bus for the entire loop (40 minutes) as you listen to the informative audio commentary, or you can hop on and off at any of the 14 stops around the city to explore Stockholm’s numerous museums, gardens and squares.
Stockholm Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Stops:
• Stockholm Royal Palace
• Gustav Adolfs Torg and the Royal Opera
• City Hall
• Vasa Museum
This is a great opportunity to see the city at large by staying on the bus for one full go-around. Then, select areas you would like to visit and return using the Hop -on Hop-Off feature! A terrific value that opens the door to the city. The timing between busses is very good. The stops are easy to locate with a map provided by the company. My wife and I loved Stockholm and the ability to get from one place to another quickly and efficiently by using Hop-On and Hop-Off.
The tour was wonderful. We had friends that took a different tour and didn't get to see alot of the things we did. Our favorites were the Ice Bar and the city marketplace.