- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour of Stockholm
- Create your personalized sightseeing itinerary and explore Stockholm at your own pace
- See top attractions like the Vasa Museum, Gamla Stan and Kulturhutset
- Hop on and off as many times as you wish at any of the 14 stops around the city
- Enjoy informative audio commentary on board the bus
- Ticket valid for 24 hours
Recent Photos of this Tour
Aboard a comfortable, open-top, double-decker bus, admire top Stockholm attractions, such as must-visit Gamla Stan (the city’s gorgeous Old Town), and look out for the famous Royal Palace. Hop off at the Vasa Museum to see a meticulously restored Viking ship, or perhaps disembark at Kulturhutset to see exhibitions and concerts.
With your 24-hour ticket, you can remain on the bus for the entire loop (40 minutes) as you listen to the informative audio commentary, or you can hop on and off at any of the 14 stops around the city to explore Stockholm’s numerous museums, gardens and squares.
Stockholm Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Stops:
• Stockholm Royal Palace
• Gustav Adolfs Torg and the Royal Opera
• City Hall
• Vasa Museum
Reviewed by cook31100, May 2013
Bus came about every 45 min. gave enough time to spend at each spot. Started an hour earlier while our ship was in port
Great way to get an over all on the city. Had free wifi as well. that was a big plus for me as I had an ipad with me.
Reviewed by William B, October 2012
Great way to see the city! However our guide talked too much about bars instead of sights or history.