- 75-minute coach tour of central Stockholm with informative audio commentary
- Tick through top Stockholm attractions on one convenient, non-stop tour
- See Stockholm City Hall, Stockholm Royal Palace (Kungliga Slottet), Gamla Stan (Old Town) and other landmarks
- Cross into some of the city's central islands, including Långholmen and Djurgården
- Get wonderful views over the city and its waters from viewpoints such as Fjällgatans
- Travel by comfortable, air-conditioned coach
- Choose from a range of departure times to suit your schedule
What You Can Expect
tour was comfortable and informative and the operator was very hospitable and it was easy to share the sights with free Wi-Fi. Ticket agent was particularly friendly and informative about city highlights. Big drawback is having to go into town to start tour as opposed to the Hop On-Hop Off buses coming to the ship terminal.
This tour was amazing!
This was a good introduction to the sights of Stockholm. It covered all parts of the city. The commentary was recorded but it was easy to listen to and focussed. As no other tours were available in March, it was the only way to get a good overview at this time of year.
Lots of good info provided on the bus.