- Royal sightseeing tour of Stockholm
- Visit the city’s royal sites and attractions
- See Drottningholm Palace, the private residence of the Swedish royal family
- Learn the history of the royal family in Sweden
- Great tour for history and culture buffs!
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
You will also visit the intriguing Haga Park where you will see a brightly colored copper tent atop the hill, Gustav III's pavilion and a charming butterfly house.
Your tour continues to Lovos church dating back to the 11th-century. It was here that five runestones were found outside the church around 1050 AD.
The last stop on your tour is UNESCO World Heritage listed Drottningholm Palace, home to the current Swedish royal family. This renaissance-style palace was built around the same time as Versailles and has beautiful geometric, baroque style gardens. Drottningholm, meaning Queen's islet, is located on the island of Lovon.