- Stockholm hop-on hop-off shore excursion
- Ride a double-decker bus through the Swedish capital, with onboard commentary available in several languages
- Hop off at any of the 17 stops to explore at your own pace
- Visit top Stockholm attractions such as the Vasa Museum, Old Town and the Royal Palace
- Enjoy discounts on canal cruises, museum tickets and more
- Ticket valid for 24 or 72 hours
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Stops include Strömkajen/Grand Hôtel, the Royal Palace, Medborgarplatsen, the Stadsgården port, Slussen, Rålambshov Park, City Hall, Casino Cosmopol, Ice Bar, Central Station and Gustav Adolfs Torg/Royal Opera. Commentary is available in Swedish, English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Finnish and Russian.
Stops include Gustav Adolfs Torg/Royal Opera, Kulturhuset, Hard Rock Cafe, Haga Södra, Karolinska Insitute, Vasaparken/St Eriksplan, Clarion Sign, Ice Bar and Central Station. Commentary is available in Swedish and English.
Stops include Strömkajen/Grand Hôtel, Gustav Adolfs Torg/Roya Opera, Central Station, Kulturhuset, Strandvägen and Nybroviken, the Vasa Museum, Skansen, Djurgårdsbron, Tekniska museet (for 'NASA: A Human Adventure'), Kaknäs Television Tower, the Frihamnen port, Tallink-Silja terminal, Karlaplan and Stureplan. Commentary is available in Swedish, English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Finnish and Russian.
To view the map, please click on 'View Additional Info' below.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
This excursion is located within a 10-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Stockholm. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.