- City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off tour of Stockholm
- Create your personalized sightseeing itinerary and explore Stockholm at your own pace
- See top attractions like the Vasa Museum, Gamla Stan and Kulturhutset
- Hop on and off as many times as you wish at any of the 14 stops around the city
- Enjoy informative audio commentary on board this Stockholm Shore Excursion
- Ticket valid for 24 hours
What You Can Expect
Aboard a City Sightseeing, open-top, double-decker bus, admire top Stockholm attractions, such as must-visit Gamla Stan (the city’s gorgeous Old Town), and look out for the famous Royal Palace. Hop off at the Vasa Museum to see a meticulously restored Viking ship, or perhaps disembark at Kulturhutset to see exhibitions and concerts.
With your 24-hour ticket, you can remain on the bus for the entire loop (40 minutes) as you listen to the informative audio commentary, or you can hop on and off at any of the 14 stops around the city to explore Stockholm’s numerous museums, gardens and squares.
Stockholm Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Stops:
• Stockholm Royal Palace
• Gustav Adolfs Torg and the Royal Opera
• City Hall
• Vasa Museum
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
This excursion is located within a 20-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Stockholm. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy
great tour and very enjoyable with plenty of information offered during tour
Stockholm is a beautiful city and i would like to return as one day was not enough to see the city. The hop-on-hop of was an excellent way to see the city. The bus comes to the vessel, the stop off locations are close to all the attractions.
This tour was a disaster. Each bus driver kept telling us this was not his/her company, and the 'proper' tour bus never showed up. But I have to say that Viator was very good about refunding the bus portion of our trip afterwards.