- Stockholm Grand Tour shore excursion
- 3.5-hour combined bus and boat tour of Stockholm
- Audio-guided coach tour through Stockholm
- Boat cruise through scenic waterways to admire the city from the water
- Audio guide in English, Swedish, Italian, German, French and Spanish
- Russian, Japanese, Chinese and Finnish audio guides available on specific tours
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of this Tour
You'll then transfer to a boat for a cruise through the islands and waterways that make up the city. As a third of the city area consists of water, Stockholm is especially picturesque from a boat; while cruising, you can take in great views of top Stockholm attractions. Snacks and beverages are available for purchase onboard.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Stockholm port for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Reviewed by Alan B, United Kingdom, August 2012
really enjoyed the tour it was worth doing. got to see all the sights and get an idea of our way round the city
Reviewed by Lise V, July 2012
We really enjoyed this tour. Everything was informative and really well organized. We love this island and would recommend this tour for anyone visiting Denmark. The ferry over there was also very nice and very short.