- Stockholm sightseeing shore excursion
- Explore Stockholm on a comprehensive combination tour
- Visit the Royal Palace, City Hall and Vasa Museum
- Sail around the royal park of Djurgarden and inner archipelago islands
- Transport by air-conditioned coach and bus
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You'll then transfer to a boat to cruise through the scenic waterways, around the royal park of Djurgarden and past the inner archipelago islands, finishing back in central Stockholm at Strömkajen.
Please note: This tour departs within 20 minutes walk of Skeppsbron cruise port, and 25 minutes by local bus (own expense) from Frihamnsgatan cruise port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Stockholm port for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.