Explore Stockholm by bus and boat on this 2.5-hour shore excursion that covers all of the city's highlights. Aboard a comfortable coach, tour the city's highlights like Stadshuset (City Hall), the island of Djurgården, the Vasa Museum and Kungliga Slottet (the Royal Palace). Then hop on to a canal boat to cruise around the city's scenic archipelago and end with a fantastic photo op of the coastal city's skyline. This comprehensive tour is ideal for cruise ship passengers who have a short stop in Sweden's capital city.
- Stockholm sightseeing shore excursion
- Explore Stockholm on a comprehensive combination tour
- Visit the Royal Palace, City Hall and Vasa Museum
- Sail around the royal park of Djurgarden and inner archipelago islands
- Transport by air-conditioned coach and bus
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Stockholm port for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.